воскресенье, 12 октября 2008 г.

day idea meal mother




Well so today my step dad told me he found the school im going to be attending in Virginia.
And he also told me that the school has a cosmetology program which im happy about.
I think iapos;ve came to the conclusion on what i wanna do when im older.
And it consists of me being in the cosmetology program.

But i dont know anymore about this whole moving thing.
I donapos;t wanna go anymore.
I�finally found someone who i can trust with everything and who is always there for me, someone who cares about me, she happens to be my bestfriend. Now after everything its just like i have to up and leave everything.
I mean thats not even the only reason i dont wanna leave...i just have so much here that i dont wanna leave.
I have other friends who mean a lot to me who i dont wanna leave.
Its like im going to have to start all over again and i dont know how that is going to go.
But i dont know, im leaving in less than two months.
And im not ready.



I dont know what is going to happen.
eh.
day idea meal mother, day idea may, day idea martha mother stewart, day idea marketing western, day idea marketing patricks st.



Комментариев нет: