воскресенье, 12 октября 2008 г.

america black explorer in




Back when I�jumped into the Potter online fandom 3 years ago after the release of HBP, I�had joined several Yahoo groups back then to find fics and after time I forgot about them. Recently this past week I was looking for some Bat fics and got linked to a group that I�had to join to read them and it reminded me of all the groups I had before and I went ahead and checked them too.

Itapos;s funny to see how many of them have died over time as either the writer stopped writing or theyapos;ve moved to other places to share their fics that are probably more popular. I�also ended up dropping a few Harry/Hermione groups (I�had been a bit of the H/Hr fan back during the early movies and before HBP but now I canapos;t read most of them because the authors tend to resort to Ron and Ginny bashing).

I cut out about a third of the groups I�had been connected to and honestly I�only regularly visit two of them, because one story is only available there and the other the author gives updates there.�I just find it interesting how most fics have moved to archives since there are so many now, it was still a nice surprising little nostalgia trip.

anti bullying policy school, america black explorer in, america black fact hidden history, america black famous.



Комментариев нет: